Monday, July 6, 2015

Shabby Chic Florals for Alex's Graduation Party

Luna Bazaar
C & B Design

 What a great time I had creating these beautiful arrangements for Alex's graduation party.  It was a backyard, Shabby Chic affair that included a dance floor, DJ and giant clusters of tissue pom poms form Luna Bazaar in peach, pink & white.  I absolutely love this look!!  I did a little DIY by spray painting clear mason jars white (14 to be exact).  The flowers I chose at the market were pink Peony, pale pink Astilbe, peach Stock and Queen Anne's Lace.  I also used weathered crates for the buffet tables in which I added white Lizianthus.  I created a larger crate for the kitchen island filled with pink Peony, Astilbe, vintage pink Hydrangea & white Lizianthus. This look couldn't be more perfect for such a beautiful girl & her family.  So happy to create happy hearts.
xoxo  

C & B Design





Take A Look At These Gorgeous Flowers & Some Before Pics!
Astilbe, Peony, Hydrangea & Stock

Getting Ready to Prep the "Ball" Mason Jars & Weathered Crates.

"Ball" Mason Jars after I painted them :)

 photo signature_zpshoufcjst.png

No comments:

Post a Comment