Saturday, September 10, 2016

It's Been A While



Here's Us:)  That' Christina up front and me in the back.  If you would have asked me to post a picture of myself I would've said "Not a chance"!  But, I'm learning that if you want to be successful in the world of business you have to get out of your comfort zone.  Well, taking selfies is definitely not in my comfort zone.  Lol!!  
Ok...so it's been quite a while since I've blogged.  So sorry for that.  I've held off on blogging because I wasn't sure what I was blogging about.  When your new to the small business world, social media is a MUST!  Scary if you're not use to it and exciting at the same time.  I didn't want to mess up or worry that people won't like what I have to say or have.  Then you read some horror stories of what not to do and I began to freak out more.  What I hear the most when it comes to blogging is to just be yourself, authentic and genuine, almost like writing in a diary.  I think I can do that.  But I would never want anyone to read my diary.  You see what I'm saying and thus the dilemma with blogging.  Ever since we opened our shop I've been racking my brain on how we could appeal to our customers.  The problem is, as girls, we LOVE everything!  I LOVE EVERYTHING!  My husband Ryan says, "You need to have tunnel vision.  Your all over the place".  This is so true.  This is my strength and my weakness.  I don't know how to narrow things down.   C&B has clothes, jewelry, accessories, makeup, flowers, cookies...everything that makes us smile and happy but our main business is "Flowers, Flowers and more beautiful Flowers".  Let me clarify...we are not a flowers shop.  You can't come in off the street and just buy a bunch of flowers.  You can come into our shop and buy a lovely boutique gift.  We use our shop as our work studio.  We create beautiful florals for weddings, parties and intimate affairs.  Anything handmade we make here too.  We have our "Distinct Floral Collection" which will be coming out Mid-September.  You'll be able to see this on our website.  Here you can order flowers to be delivered but we do require a 3 day window. We are now incorporating Classes, Workshops and Events.  All motivating, empowering and fun.  Always keeping the "Flowers" in mind, we want to bring our customer into our world of pretty things.  I guess that's what it comes down to.  If we have the space to do it, we want you all to enjoy the space as well.  I will blog about our weddings, new things at our shop and anything flower related.  Never loosing sight of my passion, I will bring you all the things that make mine and my sisters soul bloom as promised!!    

Have the prettiest day ever!

 photo signature_zpshoufcjst.png

No comments:

Post a Comment