Monday, June 15, 2015






Hi!
It's been quite some time since I've blogged about my florals.  There has been quite a bit of changes going on and now I'm excited to jump right in.  Our blog style has changed and still is changing but we are so excited to finally move forward.  I went a little different then my usual style of soft and sweet.  I decided to go bold and current and I absolutely LUV it!!!  Etsy is an amazing place to find creative people and that is where I found Leanne from Brand Me Beautiful who designed my blog.  What a talented person!!  She also recommended that I put a picture of myself to show people that I am a real person.  Lol!!  I'm not so much a "Picture Person" but I will listen to the experts. 
I am so excited to show you all the events we have done over the past year, some DIY projects and our new website as well.  Although that's still "Under Construction", it is almost here!  I swear!  Until then...
Blessings, Love & Sparkles,

xoxo  
 photo signature_zpshoufcjst.png

No comments:

Post a Comment